Stallion Springs is a small community of 1,000 households. Resident love the scenic views from the Tehachapi Mountains. Lots of trees are abundant including oak, spruce, pine, birch and liquidambar.
News travels fast in small towns. If a storm knocks down several trees causing property damage or obstructing roads, it seems every local knows about it within hours. When emergency tree removal is necessary, Stallion Springs residents are in the know to call Tip Top Arborists. Their local tree knowledge is unmatched in town.
New in town?
If you are new to Stallion Springs and need a tree trimmed or removed, look no further. Tip Top Arborists is the only company you should add to your address book.
With over 4 decades of experience in providing top notch quality tree care services in Stallion Springs and surrounding Tehachapi Valley area, Tip Top Arborists is the best in the business.
We are licensed and insured with a staff of ISA certified arborists and tree workers. This means you’re dealing with proven tree care professionals who are serious about their trade. ISA certification requires extensive training and ongoing education. To earn an ISA Certified Arborist credential, you must be trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of arboriculture.
What makes us tree care professionals?
How one defines a professional is purely subjective. A definition varies from person to person. For example, if you read any of our 5-star reviews you’ll find the word “professional” is used commonly. But what specifically is it about us that makes others label us professionals? We challenged ourselves to answer that question. We wrote down these observations based on our moral values, work ethics and customer remarks.
- We remember to value our customers time, and to be thankful they are allowing to share their time with us. Reciprocate with information and knowledge so they believe their time was well spent with us.
- We can do great work even when a crew is having a rough day.
- We remain courteous, reliable, respectful, honest, responsible and competent with the customer from start to finish.
- We put our heart, mind and soul into even the smallest acts. It’s the little things that customers remember.
- We recognize the importance of rising to every occasion, giving it our best effort, and making those around us better as we do it.
- We want to learn from others and practice our new knowledge until we’ve become proficient at it.
In summary we believe professionals stand out from the crowd and the kind of people that others respect. We hope you consider us first when in need of a professional to take care of your trees on your property. Contact customer support to let us know your thoughts.